25 set 2014

Sydney: a quick breathtaking view of one of the most gorgeous cities in the world!

***For the Italian (and with more touristic tips) version, click here!***
 
OMG I have no time for writing as often as I wish!!! I am leaving for Bogotà for a long weekend in some hours, I am so excited guys!!!

I was just thinking about my time in Australia some months ago so let me write a couple of thoughts!

It was many months that Laura and I were planning our graduation trip Down-Under (= nella terra dei canguri, for my Italian readers ^^), and finally, in April 2014, the big day arrived and the Cargo plane piloted by captain RS brought the only two lucky passengers to the other side of the world. With another connection, some hours later we finally got to Australia, the Southern Land.

We have visited several places and I will tell you about all the best experiences that we had little by little. Now, I wanted to show you a little bit of Sydney, one of the most beautiful cities I have visited so far.

What I especially love about Sydney is that you have both the multicultural, lively and never-sleeping environment and comfort of the big city, and at the same time the wild, surfer coastal side of a beach city...You can enjoy a drink in the cosy cafés of The Rocks or in Darling Harbour, a glass of wine in front of the Sydney Opera House at sunset, a walk on the Coastal Walk along Bondi beach, a surf day in Manly beach, or go exploring the botanical garden with a spectacular view of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge....

I LOVE big cities on the seaside!!! They have that something that purely urban cities don't have, that is the escape, the sense of infinite that the water of the ocean gives you... People are also more relaxed, they enjoy life in a different way. Of course, it is normal when you get out of work and have the option to go and take a ferry to Manly or jump in the blue waters of Bondi! The climate is perfect as well, temperate and often sunny thoughout the year (except from when Laura & I went there, #mainagioia - #neverajoy!!!!)

Well, I have to go and make my Fucsia Trolley for Bogotà, so I don't have much time ;)...But please enjoy the breathtaking pictures of Sydney! =)
The Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge
From the ferry, coming back from Manly beach
Harbour Bridge

Laura and I, in Bondi Beach
Manly Beach
Darling Harbour

8 commenti:

  1. Ciao! :)
    grazie per la visita al mio blog... è straordiario il tuo sui viaggi... complimenti :)
    Foto meravigliose ed esperienze uniche :)

    A presto,

    The Lunch Girls

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Sara !!! *.* Presto racconti sui miei viaggi in Colombia =) Un abbraccio!

      Elimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie mille Sara !!! Presto racconti sui miei viaggi in Colombia =) Un abbraccio!

    RispondiElimina
  4. eccomi qui, come promesso sono passata dal tuo blog.. cavoli è davvero stupendo! hai girato parecchio!!! ci "vediamo" nei prossimi post :D un abbraccio!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Debora !!! Scusami tanto per il ritardo nel rispondere, sono appena tornata da due settimane di viaggio tra Colombia e Costa Rica...presto altri post! =)

      Elimina
  5. I really appreciate your photos, your are very talented! i'll note your tips about Sydney ;)

    RispondiElimina